You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]


paradox235

avatar
Beginning Poster
First topic message reminder :

Hi everybody!

Have you heard of Postloop yet? It's a post exchange site owned by Royal Media LLC. In other words, you can pay others to make quality posts on your forum/blog, or earn money from posting on other sites. There's a long list of forums and blogs available, for all kinds of interests.

Is it legit? Can it be trusted? Yes and yes. Here's a screenshot of some of the PayPal payments I've got so far: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/393991_359202754109718_359193394110654_1374336_840691711_n.jpg

You need at least 100 posts to withdraw your funds (100 points is $5). It took me 1 day to get 150 points. It's quite easy, and all you need is good English grammar and general knowledge about forums.

If you're interested in joining, click here. Make sure to read the guidelines before starting. You need to take a 'test' of making 10 posts in the Postloop portal - if your posts are good enough, you'll get approved. English is my second language and I still passed!

Try it out. Either you're a forum manager or a content writer, you'll find it to be a great site!

I'm not trying to spam by any means. This is just an invite to join the site as I'm currently looking for referrals. Thanks.



Last edited by paradox235 on February 4th 2012, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

paradox235

avatar
Beginning Poster
Cody wrote:How much time do you spend on Postloop?
Eh, depends on my mood. Usually 1 hour a day or less. I really like some of their sites though. And I get paid for posting on them, couldn't get any better.

View user profile

paradox235

avatar
Beginning Poster
$32.52 withdrawal approved today.

View user profile

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
How much time do you spend on Postloop each day to earn so much money?

View user profile

paradox235

avatar
Beginning Poster
Cody wrote:How much time do you spend on Postloop each day to earn so much money?
Uhm, you asked me that a few days ago:

paradox235 wrote:
Cody wrote:How much time do you spend on Postloop?
Eh, depends on my mood. Usually 1 hour a day or less. I really like some of their sites though. And I get paid for posting on them, couldn't get any better.

It took me like 8 days this time, with 3 hours a day of posting. It was actually fun. You get to join so many sites with interesting articles, debates, etc.

View user profile

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
paradox235 wrote:
Cody wrote:How much time do you spend on Postloop each day to earn so much money?
Uhm, you asked me that a few days ago:

paradox235 wrote:
Cody wrote:How much time do you spend on Postloop?
Eh, depends on my mood. Usually 1 hour a day or less. I really like some of their sites though. And I get paid for posting on them, couldn't get any better.

It took me like 8 days this time, with 3 hours a day of posting. It was actually fun. You get to join so many sites with interesting articles, debates, etc.
So sorry, haha. I usually check that stuff. >_<

Thanks for sharing. You're really making me want to go back to Postloop, haha.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum