You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 7:06 am

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Well I have to say after FM moved away from forumotion, I started moving away from the forum but to see some of the old team back together is great so I decided to come back. Anyway it's StevenF50 if your wondering but I need to save up for a silly username change. Anyway nice to see some old faces here.

View user profile

2 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 7:19 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Welcome (:
Enjoy your stay here Delighted

3 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 7:19 am

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:01 pm

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome back to ForuMansion, Steven! Delighted It sure is a pleasure! Delighted Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay, better!

View user profile

5 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:06 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thanks, I'll just have to make a load of posts to get to where I was before Bleh

View user profile

6 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:14 pm

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StevenF50 wrote:Thanks, I'll just have to make a load of posts to get to where I was before Bleh
Absolutely. Wink

View user profile

7 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:38 pm

LunarScorpio

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome back, Steve! Great to have you return! ^^

View user profile

8 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:41 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thanks Ecstatic I can't believe your forum psychology of writing is still open, how long have you been running it now?

View user profile

9 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:44 pm

GAF

avatar
Novice Poster
StevenF50 wrote:Well I have to say after FM moved away from forumotion, I started moving away from the forum but to see some of the old team back together is great so I decided to come back. Anyway it's StevenF50 if your wondering but I need to save up for a silly username change. Anyway nice to see some old faces here.
Welcome..

Yeah I thought FM was over after ROK left for Forums Rule. But it is back and better than ever!

View user profile

10 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:46 pm

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
GAF wrote:Yeah I thought FM was over after ROK left for Forums Rule. But it is back and better than ever!
Thank you very much! Delighted

View user profile

11 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:46 pm

LunarScorpio

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StevenF50 wrote:Thanks Ecstatic I can't believe your forum psychology of writing is still open, how long have you been running it now?

Haha, yeah, it's still truckin' along. It's been open for almost a year and a half actually.

View user profile

12 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:46 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Emphasis on better than ever.

@Lunar Cool, another half year and it will have been open longer than AM(Advertising Mania) was open.

View user profile

13 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:52 pm

PurpleNurple

avatar
Active Poster
Good to see that (almost) everyone's back from the FM days. Welcome back Delighted

View user profile

14 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:54 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
There's one person that hasn't come back that I think everyone's glad they're not here, someone who ruined FM in it's early days which forced Rok to move FM to mybb.

View user profile

15 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:58 pm

The Promo

avatar
Novice Poster
Welcome to ForuMansion! Enjoy your stay.

View user profile

16 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 12:59 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thank you. Will I know you by a previous username?

View user profile

17 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 1:06 pm

Cody

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StevenF50 wrote:There's one person that hasn't come back that I think everyone's glad they're not here, someone who ruined FM in it's early days which forced Rok to move FM to mybb.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

View user profile

18 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 1:08 pm

GAF

avatar
Novice Poster
Cody wrote:
StevenF50 wrote:There's one person that hasn't come back that I think everyone's glad they're not here, someone who ruined FM in it's early days which forced Rok to move FM to mybb.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yes, and that name will not come back up. The past is the past. Let's look to the future.

View user profile

19 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 1:12 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
He was done by the police anyway.

View user profile

20 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 1:44 pm

Voldemort

avatar
Active Poster
Welcome back Steven, long time no see Delighted

View user profile http://reveriephotographs.wordpress.com/

21 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 1:47 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thanks Ecstatic The last time I saw you was on Forum Promotion I think.

View user profile

22 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 3:14 pm

Darren

avatar
VIP Member
heya mate, Welcome back to the new FM ;D

StevenF50 wrote:There's one person that hasn't come back that I think everyone's glad they're not here, someone who ruined FM in it's early days which forced Rok to move FM to mybb.

Actually, that was in the end of the traditional FM. And personally, I welcome the challenge - Were fully staffed & ready to take on anything. ;]
The Police had a intervention, and we aren't expecting to see him for a few more years ;D

View user profile

23 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 3:35 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thanks. And it happened after because he was raining terror on some sites after FM so looks like the police intervened twice. In fact I managed to find his base of operations forum Bleh

View user profile

24 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 4:02 pm

Syfte

avatar
Active Poster
Welcome back Steven! Glad to have you.

Darren wrote:The Police had a intervention, and we aren't expecting to see him for a few more years ;D
That is excellent. I suppose.

View user profile http://www.fujiplanet.net

25 Re: Long time no see on January 28th 2012, 4:56 pm

StevenF50

avatar
Active Poster
Thanks Ecstatic

And excellent for every single webmaster not excellent for him lol Bleh

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum