You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 Empty Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 February 11th 2012, 9:22 pm

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio
Administrator
Administrator
It was just reported that the amazing singer and actress Whitney Houston has died at age 48. It was reported that she had died this afternoon (Feb 2, 2012). Her publicist Kristen Foster reported that she had died, but the cause and location of her death are still unknown. What are your thoughts and feelings on losing an amazing woman?

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

2Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 Empty Re: Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 February 11th 2012, 9:46 pm

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
That is horrible! :(

3Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 Empty Re: Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 February 11th 2012, 10:47 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
I heard through Twitter. AT first I thought it was another joke, but then it got serious when it wasn't.

4Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 Empty Re: Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 February 11th 2012, 11:36 pm

phio_chan

phio_chan
Universal Team
Universal Team
I woke up, turned on the TV, and first news I saw was this. I think she died because of her disease (emphysema) which is caused by cigarettes. How unfortunate to lose her at such age, where she is still rather productive.

Oh, well, she is one of the best, and her songs would last forever, IMO.

http://www.raindrops-scans.net/

5Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 Empty Re: Whitney Houston Dies at Age 48 February 12th 2012, 6:23 pm

Bob

Bob
Active Poster
I heard earlier today that it was drug/alcohol abuse

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum