You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Acethemaster

Novice Poster
Your URL: http://www.promotionstadium.com
Your Position: (Founder, or Non-Founder) founder
Type of Package: Perfectly done
Promotional Code: feb2012
Other Details: Please make posts inPayment processing and eCommerce Payment processing and eCommerce and Appraisals and Value forum and only post in Business, Marketing and Online Discussion category. Please finish ASAP. thanks.

View user profile

Cody

Administrator
Administrator
Your package request has been accepted!
Congratulations. Your request has been accepted. A packager will complete your request within the next 48 hours. Thank you for requesting and we hope our service helps improve your website.

View user profile

Pain

Active Poster
Hello Ace!

Due to the amount of packages being requested, you may notice a slight delay. Please continue to be patient and someone will "TAG" this package shortly!

Thanks for your continued patience!
iCuuuuu
FM Universal Moderator

View user profile

Pain

Active Poster
Your package request is currently in progress!
Hello. I am going to be completing your Perfectly Done package under the username of Kimimaro. It will be completed by 03-14-2012 and will contain 20 new posts and 10 new threads. So far, I have currently completed...

0 out of 25 new posts
0 out of 15 new threads

View user profile

Pain

Active Poster
Hello AcetheMaster!

I can try to accommodate your special request about the posting however, I don't have much field in payment processing ect. Do you still want me to do this package regardless or do you want me to try to find someone who can match your requirements more better?
Spoiler:

*Please note that although FM does try our best to accommodate your requests.. that is not possible all the time. If we are not able to accommodate your requests we will notify you and either ask you if we can finish this package regardless, or find another service member to complete this request!

View user profile

Cheshire Cat

Active Poster
The site got merged with another and Promotion Stadium is no longer running.

View user profile http://theforumhotel.net

Pain

Active Poster
Thanks Cat! I appreciate the heads up Delighted

Your package request has been denied!
We stumped upon a problem while we were trying to accept your package request. Please correct the following items listed below and then a packager will be happy to further assist you.
  • Merged Sites

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum