You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Empty MPZ (My Promotional Zone) January 27th 2012, 4:51 pm

AllanD

AllanD
Novice Poster
First topic message reminder :

MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Adimage

Hello there! My name is Allan and I am a staff member over at MPZ or if you prefer, My Promotional Zone. We are a small, welcoming community who are committed to providing you with a first class experience that we believe, will help your forum!

You may be asking yourself, how do you differ from all the other promotional sites out there? Well, we offer many a range of things. Ranging from the normal advertisement services, all the way to high quality reviews and packages. All of our services are in place to help you maximize your forums potential, all forums have potential, we're just the key to help you unlock it!

So, just what do we at MPZ offer you?

• Banner Ad's - Display your banner upon our site, get some exposure with a stunning visual image!
  • Link Ad's - Want your forum displayed at the very TOP of the forum? Well, come on down and get a link ad!
  • Package's - Does your forum need a post? Maybe a few topics? Well, we have qualified and friendly packagers waiting to come help your forum. We promise only high-quality posts!
  • Review's - Need a second opinion? Maybe an expert eye? Our reviews are done by people with alot of experience working with forums. You can be sure of top-notch, detailed advice!

Is that all? Oh no! We offer a fledgling general chat community, for those who just feel like kicking back from promoting. Or maybe you'd like to pop into our administration area where you can discuss anything and everything about forums!

Well, that's all really folks. It's better if you come see it for yourself! Come on down to My MPZ and see for yourself, what the community can offer you.

Kind regards, Allan

http://mympz.com

26MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Empty Re: MPZ (My Promotional Zone) March 3rd 2012, 9:15 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Universal Team
Universal Team
Ah, indeed, this new theme looks better. I love blue. XD

Good luck with the site, Allan!

http://www.raindrops-scans.net/

27MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Empty Re: MPZ (My Promotional Zone) March 4th 2012, 12:31 pm

AllanD

AllanD
Novice Poster
Thank you Phio_Chan

Hello all hope you are having a great day today.
My Promotional Zone Would like to invite you to our forum.
We offer posting packages, reviews from an excellent staff. We are a great community to about forums, and domains.But we didn't stop there, We also have a great community of everyday chat where you discuss everything from entertainment to what you had for dinner.We pride ourselves on making you feel welcomed and like you are part of the family.So if you have a little free time stop in and look us over.I know there is something here you would like.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see you there.
Allan

28MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Empty Re: MPZ (My Promotional Zone) March 7th 2012, 1:57 pm

AllanD

AllanD
Novice Poster
Hello everyone how is your day going?

We have added some new things at My promotional Zone that I would like to tell you about today.

First is a new board for members to get reviews, help and other things from other follow members.
We have added a new blog system for registered members to take part in.
Lastly for right now is a new affiliate sidebox. The affiliates are in a limited number so it's first come first serve bases.
There is still a day left to submit your site for the SOTM contest until that closes and voting opens.

This is all on top of our link and mini banners ad space available as well.
I would also like to put our staff to work by helping you out with reviews and posting packages.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you at My Promotional Zone

Allan

29MPZ (My Promotional Zone) - Page 2 Empty Re: MPZ (My Promotional Zone) March 10th 2012, 3:26 pm

AllanD

AllanD
Novice Poster
Hello all it's me again hoping you are having a great weekend.

We have some things going on at My Promotional Zone.

All the entries are in and the voting has begun for the SOTM contest.We have or sites to choice from.So it should be a great contest.

Jason has won the MOTM of the contest.You can check it out Here and congratulate him.

If your not doing anything, stop look around and join up.So you can get in all the activity here and advertise you site.
Also wanted to add a little update for you all as well.

722 ~ Topics
4,987 ~ Posts
75 ~ Amazing Members.

Thank you and see you there.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2