You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a Great Staff! Empty Looking for a Great Staff! February 27th 2012, 8:56 pm

RAMpage

RAMpage
Beginning Poster
Forum Name:Looking for a Great Staff! Soebanner3
Positions Available:
Administrator 0/1
I need a partner to help out for this site. I have just started it and i think its a great time to add a nice long term person to help me out. The job for the Co-admin is to make sure all is smooth, edit the slider, fix some bugs, you know what i would do but a tad less. MUST have some type of knowledge with running forums.

Super Moderators 1/2:
Looking for Mods to watch all forums and make everything is running smoothly. Make sures forums are continued to being posted in.

Sports Moderators 0/?
Im asking anyone who is a huge fan of one sport to be a moderator just for that sports forum. I am mostly looking for a NFL,NBA,NHL,MLB, and NCAA mods. This means you will be responsible for your forum and you MUST post some topics in there to keep it going.

GFX Leader 0/1
Looking for a person to control the Graphics section of the forums, meaning you will post stuff, recruit people for the Crew(basically you run the GFX forums.)

post here of your past experiences or PM me some questions.

I am going to make this the best sports forum out there, but i need a crew to help me out :great:

Link to forum:http://sportsofepicosity.tk/

Last edited by RAMpage on February 28th 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Looking for a Great Staff! Empty Re: Looking for a Great Staff! February 28th 2012, 1:44 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
Leading Administrator
Leading Administrator
I'm interested of a Super Moderator!

I register & pm you!

3Looking for a Great Staff! Empty Re: Looking for a Great Staff! February 28th 2012, 5:57 pm

RAMpage

RAMpage
Beginning Poster
you are now the Super moderator Clapping

4Looking for a Great Staff! Empty Re: Looking for a Great Staff! June 25th 2013, 10:05 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Universal Team
Universal Team
Dead link. Thread archived. ~phio_chan

http://www.raindrops-scans.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum