Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ForuMansion is Back! Empty ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:38 pm

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
ForuMansion is Back! Foruma10

We're back baby and under a new style of management!
Who are we first of all? Why, we're your old and former dormant friends of ForuMansion of course!

(Note that we’ve changed our address to ForuMansion.NET)

Who are the Modern Managers?

For a starters, Darren's back!! We also have LunarScorpio as well as Cody as Administrators. Please note, that that order of leading is in reverse hehe Wink

The Staff?
We've got a handful of previous staff and a bunch of new, fantastic staff! We’re ALL looking forward to meeting everyone and fulfilling your service needs!

What Happened in the Past?
Well, to be honest, we’re not dwelling on the past, but looking forward to the future!
We’re not the same as before, we don't have everyone, but we’re sure as all hell looking forward to see you back mates!!

The Future, You’re Wondering?
Well, we have plans set and ready to go for the next 12 months and we’re ready to take action on them right now, but we’re waiting for you to come back!

What About My Account?
What about it? We deleted ALL posts and did NOT change a single password so you’re free to login with your old account. If you forgot your password, no worries, simply click the 'forgot password' button on the login page Delighted Worst comes to worst, you're free to make a new account Delighted

Well, that’s it for now; we hope to see you again shortly.

Your pals at ForuMansion.net!

2ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:40 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
I LOVE the banner. Bleh

3ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:50 pm

Drogba921

Drogba921
Active Poster
forum could use some work... nothing really changed since last time so it's tecnically not "new"

EDIT Darren: Please don't let this lead into a bashing, we have never intended to drastically change the forum; only to return the forum.

Last edited by Darren on January 25th 2012, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modification of post)

4ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:50 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
Drogba921 wrote:forum could use some work... nothing really changed since last time so it's tecnically not "new"
Exactly. That's what we want.

5ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:51 pm

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Active Poster
It's a very good decent Forumotion forum.

http://theforumhotel.net

6ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 8:48 pm

Darthmaul

Darthmaul
Active Poster
Glad to have a friendly community back on the block, look forward to some fun discussions Delighted

7ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 10:37 pm

The Promo

The Promo
Novice Poster
Welcome back ForuMansion.
Time for success!

8ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 11:25 pm

Whatif

Whatif
Active Poster
Well i'm glad the Administration has accomplished bringing back such a fantastic team. We're all great at what we do and so far it seems like were working together. Drogba, it seems like you're looking on the very shallow side of new. Although not much has changed about the forum's appearance (and some has), the real change here is the way things are going to be run and how we are going to function as staff. It's going to be a lot more organized and we are going to do what we do more efficiently with less bumps in the road.

It's a completely new Mansion, with a sense of refreshing nostalgia Delighted So instead of critiquing what we could change about the forum, appreciate all the work that we have put into it Delighted

http://generalgrace.sitefrost.com

9ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 3:10 am

Marvin

Marvin
Novice Poster
glad FM is back! Ecstatic
and ready to be on top again. hahaha!
good luck guys!

http://http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowplay

10ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 5:25 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Universal Team
Universal Team
Drogba921 wrote:forum could use some work... nothing really changed since last time so it's tecnically not "new"

I think it is only natural since they have just returned. Let us give the staffs some time to improve things, I'm sure they have lots of ideas about where this site will go to in the future.

I would like to say congratulations for ForuMansion to have returned. Lots of things had happened, but I hope for all the best for this site. I was once here as well, quite active you may say, so I was really happy to see this news coming to my inbox. Good luck in the future, and don't hesitate to let us members know if you need any help.

http://www.raindrops-scans.net/

11ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 7:55 am

Darren

Darren
VIP Member
phio69 wrote:

I think it is only natural since they have just returned. Let us give the staffs some time to improve things, I'm sure they have lots of ideas about where this site will go to in the future.

I would like to say congratulations for ForuMansion to have returned. Lots of things had happened, but I hope for all the best for this site. I was once here as well, quite active you may say, so I was really happy to see this news coming to my inbox. Good luck in the future, and don't hesitate to let us members know if you need any help.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Phio69!

We however, don't intend to do too much more work, although we have plans and many idea's, we've chosen to not enact on them, for a pre-determined period of time.

Drog, we have never mentioned that it was a new forum, just a returning forum, with some new team members.

12ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 8:06 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Universal Team
Universal Team
Darren wrote:We however, don't intend to do too much more work, although we have plans and many idea's, we've chosen to not enact on them, for a pre-determined period of time.

I see. I can understand, though; for now perhaps the most important thing is to gather members back again before proceeding with further, more complications upgrades and changes. You will need members' supports, after all. I will definitely wait for them, though. ^^

You're welcome too.

http://www.raindrops-scans.net/

13ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 9:14 am

Drogba921

Drogba921
Active Poster
Apppaareeently my message was taken the wrong way.

14ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 26th 2012, 9:17 am

Gambit

Gambit
Novice Poster
I cant wait for everyone that was originally on to come back.
Welcome back ForuMasion. Ecstatic

http://www.gamersxtreme.forumotion.com

15ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 27th 2012, 4:21 pm

AllanD

AllanD
Novice Poster
It's great to see Fm back up and running.

http://mympz.com

16ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 27th 2012, 4:29 pm

PurpleNurple

PurpleNurple
Active Poster
Good to seee this back. Missed this place :cheers:

17ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 27th 2012, 5:32 pm

GAF

GAF
Novice Poster
Nice to see the forum back. Reminds me of the good old days. Would be nice to see ROK back too though.

18ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 12:38 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
GAF wrote:Nice to see the forum back. Reminds me of the good old days. Would be nice to see ROK back too though.
I know right! Delighted Rok is busy with his modern life, now. He said he may later login and just check in on stuff.

19ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 12:51 am

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
What about Dreamyyy?

20ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 7:02 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
Haven't seen some of you guys in like years(literally). This reminds me of FM 09(maybe 2010). Anyway until I get my username change I'll just have to say, it's the F50ster Bleh

21ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 7:44 am

EvanP

EvanP
Heartless Hind
Great to see the amazing ForuMansion back! Delighted

22ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 8:14 am

Darren

Darren
VIP Member
Qwerty wrote:What about Dreamyyy?

No one has seen him lately, sorry buddy.

23ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 11:58 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
Omg, Steven & Evan! Ecstatic

24ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 12:04 pm

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
Lol yup Bleh

25ForuMansion is Back! Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 12:44 pm

GAF

GAF
Novice Poster
Cody wrote:
GAF wrote:Nice to see the forum back. Reminds me of the good old days. Would be nice to see ROK back too though.
I know right! Delighted Rok is busy with his modern life, now. He said he may later login and just check in on stuff.
The real life gets us all :(

Haven't seen some of you guys in like years(literally). This reminds me of FM 09(maybe 2010). Anyway until I get my username change I'll just have to say, it's the F50ster
Yeah, really surprises me to see some of these people's faces again too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum