You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:38 pm

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Foruma10

We're back baby and under a new style of management!
Who are we first of all? Why, we're your old and former dormant friends of ForuMansion of course!

(Note that we’ve changed our address to ForuMansion.NET)

Who are the Modern Managers?

For a starters, Darren's back!! We also have LunarScorpio as well as Cody as Administrators. Please note, that that order of leading is in reverse hehe Wink

The Staff?
We've got a handful of previous staff and a bunch of new, fantastic staff! We’re ALL looking forward to meeting everyone and fulfilling your service needs!

What Happened in the Past?
Well, to be honest, we’re not dwelling on the past, but looking forward to the future!
We’re not the same as before, we don't have everyone, but we’re sure as all hell looking forward to see you back mates!!

The Future, You’re Wondering?
Well, we have plans set and ready to go for the next 12 months and we’re ready to take action on them right now, but we’re waiting for you to come back!

What About My Account?
What about it? We deleted ALL posts and did NOT change a single password so you’re free to login with your old account. If you forgot your password, no worries, simply click the 'forgot password' button on the login page Delighted Worst comes to worst, you're free to make a new account Delighted

Well, that’s it for now; we hope to see you again shortly.

Your pals at ForuMansion.net!

26ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 1:15 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
Omg F50 Delighted

27ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 1:16 pm

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
Lol hi Qwerty.

28ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 1:17 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
How's it goin?

29ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 1:19 pm

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
Great, a lot of things have changed since I last talked to you. A few major stuff: I'm a published writer, I'm working on a huge network of websites called the zingor network. What about you?

30ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 1:21 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
StevenF50 wrote:Great, a lot of things have changed since I last talked to you. A few major stuff: I'm a published writer, I'm working on a huge network of websites called the zingor network. What about you?
Nm. Just missin FM

31ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 6:50 pm

theezy

theezy
Novice Poster
Its nice that the the forumotion version of the forum is back, but I don't see the need to delete all our posts. You can have a fresh start but keep old discussions in tact.

32ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 6:58 pm

Darren

Darren
VIP Member
That was my exact though mate.
The reason we did so, was to not damage AdminForum's SEO, which was linked from us - so to not break the links, we agreed to remove posts :cutiepie:

We try to not hurt other forums' when it can be avoided, which it was this time around, yay.

33ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 7:02 pm

theezy

theezy
Novice Poster
Darren wrote:We try to not hurt other forums' when it can be avoided, which it was this time around, yay.
You didnt hurt other forums, you hurt your own forum by deleting everything. All that hard work and community involvement by the members was erased... Just one theezy's opinion. Delighted

34ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 7:48 pm

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Glad to hear FM is back, but wish I was staff here again oh well maybe in the future and I hope FM does well!

35ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 8:55 pm

Dark Takua

Dark Takua
Good to be back Ecstatic

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

36ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 9:41 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
Oh em Gee you're back!

37ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 10:36 pm

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Who's back? Me or Dark Takua?

38ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 10:39 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
TeknoSound wrote:Who's back? Me or Dark Takua?
Both of you Delighted

39ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 10:52 pm

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Is that a good thing we're back?

40ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 10:57 pm

PurpleNurple

PurpleNurple
Active Poster
Once I get the story up, FM will feel more like home. Beer

41ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 11:18 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
TeknoSound wrote:Is that a good thing we're back?
Its fantastic.

42ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 28th 2012, 11:53 pm

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Why is it fantastic?

43ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 12:05 am

Qwerty

Qwerty
Active Poster
Because the family is together again ♥

44ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:02 am

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Yes, but I'm not staff here, so the staff family isn't back together.

45ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:07 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
TeknoSound wrote:Yes, but I'm not staff here, so the staff family isn't back together.
Staff or not staff, you're still apart of our community! Aka, our family! Delighted

46ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:15 am

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
I know. but I would think you would want some of the old staff back!

47ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:16 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
TeknoSound wrote:I know. but I would think you would want some of the old staff back!
Well, I rehired quite a few of the older staff. Please take this to my PM inbox. Delighted

48ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:22 am

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
It doesn't matter that I'm not staff I'm at a very active forum now which the old FM merged with.

49ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:24 am

Austin01

Austin01
Beginning Poster
theezy wrote:Its nice that the the forumotion version of the forum is back, but I don't see the need to delete all our posts. You can have a fresh start but keep old discussions in tact.
It would have blacklisted both ForuMansion and AdminForums on Google as they would have the same word for word content. Besides, all the content was handed over when the forum was sold so it's only fair.

50ForuMansion is Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:35 am

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
What are you talking about Austin? Aren't you still admin on Admin Forums?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum