You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty ForuMansion is Back! January 25th 2012, 7:38 pm

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Foruma10

We're back baby and under a new style of management!
Who are we first of all? Why, we're your old and former dormant friends of ForuMansion of course!

(Note that we’ve changed our address to ForuMansion.NET)

Who are the Modern Managers?

For a starters, Darren's back!! We also have LunarScorpio as well as Cody as Administrators. Please note, that that order of leading is in reverse hehe Wink

The Staff?
We've got a handful of previous staff and a bunch of new, fantastic staff! We’re ALL looking forward to meeting everyone and fulfilling your service needs!

What Happened in the Past?
Well, to be honest, we’re not dwelling on the past, but looking forward to the future!
We’re not the same as before, we don't have everyone, but we’re sure as all hell looking forward to see you back mates!!

The Future, You’re Wondering?
Well, we have plans set and ready to go for the next 12 months and we’re ready to take action on them right now, but we’re waiting for you to come back!

What About My Account?
What about it? We deleted ALL posts and did NOT change a single password so you’re free to login with your old account. If you forgot your password, no worries, simply click the 'forgot password' button on the login page Delighted Worst comes to worst, you're free to make a new account Delighted

Well, that’s it for now; we hope to see you again shortly.

Your pals at ForuMansion.net!

51ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:42 am

Austin01

Austin01
Beginning Poster
TeknoSound wrote:What are you talking about Austin? Aren't you still admin on Admin Forums?
When ForuMansion originally sold, the content(posts, topics etc.) was handed over to who bought it. When we merged, that was all the old content here plus the new content generated over the time we were on mybb & IPB. When Google indexed the posts, if would index the duplicate topics from here and AdminForums causing both the be blacklisted which is bad.

Yes, I'm still admin on AdminForums?

52ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:49 am

TeknoSound

TeknoSound
Novice Poster
Okay I don't see you on AF that much. Didn't I go from Community Team > Community Team Leader then Admin before the merger?

53ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 1:54 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator
TeknoSound, please get back on topic. This is the last verbal warning I am giving you.

54ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 5:45 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
theezy wrote:
Darren wrote:We try to not hurt other forums' when it can be avoided, which it was this time around, yay.
You didnt hurt other forums, you hurt your own forum by deleting everything. All that hard work and community involvement by the members was erased... Just one theezy's opinion. Delighted
The fact is Austin sold FM to AF which made it if I'm correct illegal to keep the content up.

Last edited by StevenF50 on January 29th 2012, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

55ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 5:46 am

Cody

Cody
Administrator
Administrator

56ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 5:50 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
TeknoSound wrote:It doesn't matter that I'm not staff I'm at a very active forum now which the old FM merged with.
That's harsh. Just because you happen to be staff at a big forum doesn't mean you can call other sites not good. In fact with that attitude you don't deserve to be staff at AF, the staff at AF were always very positive about other sites.

57ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 6:21 am

theezy

theezy
Novice Poster
StevenF50 wrote:
theezy wrote:
Darren wrote:We try to not hurt other forums' when it can be avoided, which it was this time around, yay.
You didnt hurt other forums, you hurt your own forum by deleting everything. All that hard work and community involvement by the members was erased... Just one theezy's opinion. Delighted
The fact is Austin sold FM to AF which made it if I'm correct illegal to keep the content up.

Well with that logic, all the members should have been deleted as well.

58ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 6:28 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
But if the rightful owner of the content gives permission for the users to stay then it's legal.

59ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:20 am

EvanP

EvanP
Heartless Hind
Why not just stop discussing what's happened with ForuMansion in the past and get onto big things that could be happening in the future? Ecstatic

60ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:32 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
It's 2014 and FM is celebrating 500,000 posts, lol Bleh

61ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:39 am

EvanP

EvanP
Heartless Hind
StevenF50 wrote:It's 2014 and FM is celebrating 500,000 posts, lol Bleh

Only 500,000 in two years? Bleh

I'm expecting 1,000,000 by 2014. Wink

62ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:43 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Active Poster
Lol Bleh That'd make FM the only decent advertising forum I know to hit 1m posts(though I imagine FP will have hit 1m by then).

63ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:45 am

PurpleNurple

PurpleNurple
Active Poster
Keep your heads up Ecstatic

We'll hopefully get all the oldies and veterans back and then BOOM,we'll get this forum at 140%

64ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 11:49 am

EvanP

EvanP
Heartless Hind
PurpleNurple wrote:Keep your heads up Ecstatic

We'll hopefully get all the oldies and veterans back and then BOOM,we'll get this forum at 140%

Hopefully, if everyone who was here previously returned that'd be awesome, FM at it's prime. Delighted

65ForuMansion is Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: ForuMansion is Back! January 29th 2012, 3:45 pm

Darren

Darren
VIP Member
Hi,

because of the shape this topic has taken, I have decided to lock this topic, I really wish I didn't haven to.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum